Thursday, December 2, 2010

my creative space

I've received two gorgeous ornaments from the kiwi christmas ornament swap so far so today I'm on a mission to finish mine.
I gave Miss 3 a christmas crafty kit this morning after swimming which is so far doing its job of keeping her amused. I like gathering up a few crafty bits and pieces and making a little kit each year, the cost is only about $6 and it's worth it watching her doing her 'cwafting' as she says!

 Miss 1 is playing with toys and generally wreaking havoc on the house but at least she's semi busy, still I think I'll have to wait for her sleep before I make a start on my decorations though...
For more creative spaces head over to Kirsty's at Kootoyoo here...
Thanks for visiting and don't forget, my christmas giveaway closes tomorrow evening!
Megan

7 comments:

Seaside Siblings said...

Good luck with the ornaments. Looks like you have a couple of craftsers in the making there.

tartankiwi said...

I love the Christmas craft kit idea... I may have to borrow that idea next year ;-)

spectacularfairywren said...

strategic craft making - i hear you on the planning!

MissMollyCoddle said...

You have such great ideas for keeping kids entertained! Will have to remember them all for when mines a bit bigger. Very cute

The Clip Cafe said...

Looks great! Love the parcel :-)

Polka Dot Daze said...

Your ornaments are looking very cute! Please don't forget to show us them finished.
That Christmas craft pack looks great, they would make great pressies.

littleminx said...

what lovely photo's Megan. Have a happy cwafting weekend x

Related Posts with Thumbnails