Friday, November 11, 2011

i ♥ colour

I've been checking out some of my favourite online shops lately getting a few ideas for christmas pressies- I am loving all these colourful goodies so I thought I'd share them with you!

Kikki-k diary gift pack

Envirosax bag from Green with Envy

Skip Hop kids cup from Yum Yum Kids

Babushka fairy lights from Kid Republic

Robot from Kid Republic
Apple Shadow Box
Apple shadow box display shelf from Candy Stripe Cloud

Cath Kidston Vintage Rose  Canister Set
Cath Kidston vintage rose canister set from Lark
Orla Kiely Hard Bound Journal A6
Orla Kiely journal from Small Acorns

And if you are a Bay of Plenty local and a big fan of colour and music head along to the incredible musical 'Colourful Soul' on now at the Mount Performing Arts Centre for 2 more nights- tonight and tomorrow night.  Check out www.colourfulsoul.co.nz or www.facebook.com/ColourfulSoul
An amazing show featuring some very talented locals! http://www.bayofplentytimes.co.nz/news/colourful-show-worth-look/1168623/

Megan x

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Nice choices. I just spent ages looking through all those websites. So much cool stuff.

daisy said...

yowser...love and want the robot and apple shadow box shelf!

Teresa said...

Oh I love the apple shadow box and Cath Kidston biscuit tins!

fee @ chipper nelly said...

I love colour too! That robot is right up cleggys street.
Fee x
(liking how the Babushka ladies look like they have light up boobs!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails