Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Pinterest Home- Ikea Plate Shelf

I pin a lot of photo's on pinterest of kitchens with cute shelf units/plate racks - like these ones below 

and I now have my very own vintage style/colourful plate shelf - I am LOVING it!
I shared these photo's on my Facebook page last night but thought I would share them on here as well for any of you not on Facebook. I ordered this Ikea Stenstorp plate shelf from Akia.co.nz after a helpful person on Facebook told me the name of it as I have been wanting a kitchen shelf unit like this for ages but didn't know quite how I was going to get one! Akia takes orders for any Ikea products you want then they buy it and ship it to you so it takes a month or two to get your item sometimes but it's definitely worth the wait! Here are some more pics of the shelves...






This is the first post in my new series for 2014 'My Pinterest Home' - I'm going to share ideas for organising and display as well as interior design ideas from Pinterest and how I incorporate these ideas into my own home.



Megan x


4 comments:

meg said...

It's so pretty Megan! Good idea to do the pin real life thing too.

nz green buttons said...

I love all your pretty things, that shelf displays them beautifully! Thanks for the link to that website too, I wish we had an Ikea here!

Louise said...

So pretty! I love all those colourful bits and pieces you have collected. And the shelf is wonderful! I am off to look at that Akia site now...

Leonie said...

Wow it is gorgeous! all you do is so pretty and looks sooo professional! Yay for you- and thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails